Schuyler Co Sheriff Bill Redshaw reports the following activity in Schuyler Co for the week of Oct 17th to Oct 24th:
- A report of a combine fire on Augusta Rd near Baxter Rd
- Rhonda Dobrovolny of Beardstown was driving a 2016 Chrysler Van and struck a deer on RT 103 near RT 67
- Troy Smith of Huntsville was cited for Possession of Meth, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Adult Use Cannabis in a Motor Vehicle & Disobeying a Stop Sign
- Shannon Coultas of Frederick was arrested by Canton PD on a Schuyler Co Warrant with a bond amount of $200 cash, Coultas posted a $200 bond and was released
- Carolyn Sargent of Rushville was cited for Speeding 77mph in a 55mph zone
- Calvin Phillips of Littleton was cited for Improper Backing. Phillips was driving a Thomas 2022 and backed into Shawn Abernathy of Littleton who was driving a 2014 Kia Optima.
- Douglas Phillips of Colchester was arrested on a Schuyler Co Warrant with a bond amount of $89 cash, Phillips posted $89 and was released
- Katherine Wilson of Timewell was cited for Operating an Uninsured Vehicle.
- Todd Blasko of Pleasant Plains was cited for Speeding 73mph in a 55mph zone
- Andrew Baker of Pittsfield was cited for DUI. Baker was driving a 2017 Toyota Camary and failed to negotiate a curve at Center Ridge & Flat Iron Rd, overturned & came to rest in a creek.
- Glenna Cox of Browning was driving a 2016 Chevy Impala and stated Patricia Chockley of Rushville who was driving a 2005 Chrysler Van, struck the driver side of her door.
- Lori Cardinale of Moscow Mills, MO was cited for Speeding 78mph in a 55mph zone
4 Summons were served
2 Warrants were executed
18 Daily Detainee Average
3 Verbal Warnings
1 Assisting other Agencies
2 Motorist Assist
3194 Miles Patrolled
All persons are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law