LaSalle County Coroner Releases Identity of Man Found Dead in House Fire

SHARE NOW

On Monday, LaSalle County Coroner Richard Ploch released the name of the man who was found dead following a residential fire on March 15th. According to the County Coroner, 39 year old Rendelle Farrell of Ottawa was the person who was found inside of a residence at 108 W. Campbell Street in Ottawa. The cause of death was determined to be Smoke Inhalation and Carbon Monoxide Intoxication due to smoke from the house fire. The cause of the fire is still be investigated by the Ottawa Police Department, the Ottawa Fire Department and the office of the LaSalle County Coroner. No other information is being released at this time.

Submit a Comment